Dr. Neeb is a general urologist who treats all types of urologic conditions. He has subspecialty interests in the following areas:
- Erectile dysfunction, including penile implant surgery
- Peyronie’s disease, including Xiaflex injections
- Testosterone replacement, including long lasting testosterone pellets
- Male and female incontinence
- Greenlight laser treatment for enlarged prostate
- Urolift treatment for enlarged prostate
- Interstim for urgency incontinence of urine
- Complex kidney stone surgery including Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy (PCNL) for large renal stones
- No-needle, no-scalpel vasectomy
Dr. Neeb has been in practice in Bend since 2006, and is the founder and medical director of Urology Specialists of Oregon. He has been the Chief of Urology at the St. Charles Bend Campus 2012-2013. He has been on the St. Charles Redmond surgical services committee, and has been Chief of Urology at St. Charles Redmond since 2009. He is also involved in the Medical Advisory Committee at the Bend Surgery Center since 2012. He has been appointed as secretary treasurer of the medical executive committee at St. Charles since 2014. Dr. Neeb is certified by the American Board of Urology.
Dr. Neeb is from Wisconsin, and attended the University of Wisconsin and The Medical College of Wisconsin. He completed his general surgery training at the University of Colorado and completed his urology training at the University of Arkansas. He enjoys the outdoors and is an avid skier and golfer.
To schedule an appointment with Dr. Neeb, call at (541) 322-5753